May Days Alert: Sublime Vacation Villas, Discounts Available for Last-Minute Travelers
May is a time of transition in the tropics.
It’s a middle-ground month, nestled between the scattered remnants of a clear, toasty summer and the looming lightening displays of a winter’s evening. A May day on Costa Rica’s southern Pacific coastline will likely, from the time you wake up until the time you fall asleep, feature immaculate sunshine, skyscraping thunderclouds, a late-afternoon-or-evening downpour and a star-filled sky at night. Four seasons in a single day. It’s fairly common, a tropical delight.
In addition to a legitimate rainforest experience, here’s are five more reasons why you should cash in a few vacation days and visit Dominical this May:
- Availability & Affordability. YouGetHere Vacation Rentals has some of its top-rated, luxury vacation villas available this month, immaculate beachfront and ocean-view homes, at some of the lowest prices of the year.
- Special May Discount. Email us directly at [email protected] and you’ll receive an additional 10-percent off any stay of 5 nights or more in May 2023.
- Fewer Visitors. The high season is in the rearview mirror, which means restaurants, beaches and tour activities aren’t as busy. Explore impressive waterfalls at Eco Chontales or Nauyaca, peacefully walk through a nature park, pick fresh fruit off a native tree or challenge yourself by surfing sizable waves. May provides plenty of uncrowded, outdoor options while the kids are still in school.
- First Time for Everything. We have many clients that return to this piece of paradise on a regular basis, but if you’ve never visited the southern Pacific zone of Costa Rica, you’re in for a real treat. Staying at one of our rental villas, you might encounter a pizote, sloth, walking stick, macaw, toad or an agouti. There will be fruits and vegetables at the market you’ve never crossed paths with in your life. And if you want to soak up the sun on an empty stretch of sand, you’ll have no trouble finding a beautiful beach and ample space.
- You’re Tired of Being Cold. The average daytime temperature in Dominical in May is 81F (27C). At night it drops down to 73F (23C). Leave your parka at home, but pack sandals.
William Penn, the English writer most famous for founding the Province of Pennsylvania near the back half of the 17th century, once dipped his quill in dark ink and penned, “Time is what we want most but what we use worst.”
Proper time management, essentially. A powerful lesson in life.
So how will you spend your May? Will you take time off and try something unique? Something fun? Something that doesn’t require dressing up for work? Are you keen on spending quality time with blue skies and rain showers down near the equator? All at a discounted rental rate!
May. It’s more than 31 calendar days sandwiched between St. Patrick’s Day and the Fourth of July. Much, much more. May is an opportunity to change the course of your year, perhaps even your life. May is wide open, and Costa Rica is calling. Can you hear the howler monkeys? From the jungle canopy they’re saying, “Come visit! It’s gorgeous outside! There’s plenty of mangoes!”