Balinese style home in the middle of the jungle and still minutes from the beach offers the convenience of being just outside town with the seclusion and sanctity of the Costa Rican rain forest. With 16 acres of private trails, ocean views and sunsets, animals, a small infinity pool and yoga pavilion, it is paradise.
The entire home and property are rented to one family/group of guests at a time for complete privacy. Secluded Balinese style, tropical retreat on a private hilltop only minutes from Punta Dominical. Bordering a nature reserve the property is filled with a variety of Costa Rican wildlife, ranging from monkeys and toucans to wild piglets and armadillos.
This stunning ocean-view property includes 5 acres of manicured gardens and 11 acres of jungle, accessible by an extensive series of private hiking paths. The custom-designed Balinese-style villas blend into the surrounding landscape beautifully and take full advantage of the cooling breeze from the ocean below.
A plunge pool with waterfall is built into the living space outside the kitchen and sitting room. A rancho at the top of the hill is perfect for morning yoga or sunset happy hour, whichever suits the mood.
Private meals, massages, and private yoga sessions all on the property can be arranged.
Casa Reserva is perfect for those wanting the luxury of a hotel, but the privacy and seclusion of your own home within hiking distance of the beach.
Things to do!
• Beach for surfing, boogie boarding, strolling or just hanging out
• Horseback rides to waterfalls or along the beach
• Visiting Baru National Wildlife Refuge or Manual Antonio National Park
• Great restaurants and bars to enjoy.
• Boat trip from Ballena National Marine Park or Sierpe River tours
• Deep sea fishing, in-shore fishing (about a mile out) and fishing from the shore
• Live entertainment /dancing at many of the bars somewhere most nights
• Many places to eat ranging from simply casual to exotically casual
• White-water raft tours, paragliding tandems, and ultra-light tours
• River Canyoning Tours that repel down a series of eight waterfalls
• Rentals for bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, motorbikes and ATV’s
• Texas Hold-em at Bar Jolly Roger or have some great wings / cold beer
• Farmer’s Markets and other local attractions
• Yoga, Pilates classes and massage appointments
• Scuba Diving at Cano Island or snorkeling in several locations
• Whale watching tour boat
• Visit an indigenous community
• One of the best places in the world for bird watching
This is not a shared rental, the entire home, and property it rented out to one family/group of guests at a time. The architecture is designed so each bedroom is its own standalone villa with the living room/kitchen being in the middle. One bedroom has a queen bed and futon. The living room/kitchen has a futon, and the second bedroom has a king bed that can be set up as 2 twin beds upon request.
No neighbors can be seen or heard. This property offer complete privacy with the only sounds being from the surrounding wildlife that lives on the private 16 acres of rainforest reserve.
Our guest reviews will give you the scoop on our luxury vacation villas and the Dominical, Costa Rica area.