Search Costa Rica Villas
What an incredible vacation Neil! The villa was more beautiful than the pictures could possibly show. We wanted to write and express our thanks for making the whole experience one to remember. You were so welcoming and your help with everything, from recommendations for the best chow to the most private tico (local) spots was priceless. Thank you for taking care of everything! We felt like kings for a week! Can't wait to return! Pura Vida Neil!
- Griffin and Stephanie, Washington D.C.
Property: Toucan Alley
Date of Stay: Nov 17 2012[read more]
View Costa Rica Villa Availability
Thinking of booking one of our holiday villas in Costa Rica? Make sure your ideal rental property is free for your selected dates by consulting our easy to use availability calendars below. Orange indicates that the villa is booked and blue that the villa is available.
Vacation Villas in the the Southern Pacific area of Costa Rica
YouGetHere features a fine collection of luxurious vacation rentals in one of Costa Rica’s most unique beachside destinations. All of these privately-owned properties maintain the highest standards of maintenance and have been strategically designed for outdoor living in a tropical paradise.
Many of these villas are located in the southern Pacific coastal town of Dominical; this includes the foothills and mountains of surrounding communities Escaleras, Dominicalito and Lagunas. We also have villas a little further south down the coastal highway, in Uvita, a quaint beach town made famous for large humpback whale migrations along its rocky coast. With ample restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and some of the finest, most pristine beaches in the southern zone – including the world famous Whale’s Tail reefs – Uvita is a perfect complement to the laid-back surf scene of Dominical.
Most of these vacation homes are less than a 10-minute drive from the ocean, and all feature immaculate views ripped right out of the pages of the world’s top travel magazines!
• Dominical is a tranquil beach community with great waves for surfing, souvenir shops off the sand and lots of friendly locals. There are no high-rise buildings here, just sandal-wearing tourists and locals sipping cold coconut water while enjoying the serenity.
• This truly is a jungle by the sea. The ocean water is warm, and the beaches are lush with palm trees and majestic driftwood. Several hundred yards from the sand, just across the coast highway, the terrain turns mountainous and the cloud forests slowly begins to build skyward.
• Monkeys, sloths, toucans, parrots, iguanas, lizards and frogs are all part of the local community. We welcome them with open arms, and they visit quite often.
• Anything is possible here. You can fly through the sky on a zip line or parasail. You can rappel waterfalls or raft down rivers. You can learn to hang 10 on a surfboard or go snorkeling with neon-colored coral fish. If you want to try an adventure of a lifetime, we can make it happen.
• There are many outstanding hiking trails, hidden waterfalls, mangroves and bird-viewing sites just waiting to be explored. Ballena National Marine Park, Manuel Antonio National Park and Nauyaca Waterfall are all nearby. Pack your outdoor gear and bring a camera.
• Now, more than ever, the area is ripe with restaurants, coffee shop and bars. There are choices for every type of diet, from vegetarian and vegan options to carne asada burritos and Buffalo wings. Of course, barbecuing some fresh-caught fish at the villa isn’t a bad idea, either.
• You’ll have access to high-speed Wi-Fi, cash at various ATMs and banks, and can shop for local and international products at any of the nearby supermarkets. There are farmers’ markets in Dominical and Uvita each week that supply organic produce and sweet treats.
How It Works
1. Enter your arrival date and the number of nights you’ll be staying.
2. Enter the number of adults, children and infants.
3. Click the “search” button.
4. All available villas for your dates of stay will be displayed.
5. Select your ideal villa and review it by clicking “property details.”
6. Click the “Enquiry” tab on the top right corner of the villa’s page.
7. Fill out the necessary information and our management team will respond promptly.
Dominical is only 125 miles (201 kilometers) from the Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose. The scenic drive ventures along Costa Rica’s newly constructed Highway 27 as well as the coastal route, Highway 34.
You’ll navigate through wide-open valleys and over flowing rivers, passing small souvenir and fruit towns along the way. And when you arrive in Dominical and reach the doorstep of your villa, you’ll quickly see that this is a place that’s incredibly unique compared to the rest of the world.
Come to Dominical if you don’t want just a vacation its an experience you won’t forget.
You Get Here latest news and offers
We have some great new villas just become available with last minute reductions Villa Uvita has ......